In this 90 min session we can get to know each other at a deeper level, I want to understand your needs and challenges so that together we can develop a holistic and personalized plan for your health.
Learn practical tools to get initiated into breathwork practice. Ideal for people who are seeking a personalized approach to breathwork and could benefit from being at home but still have the one-on-one interaction with a certified Wim Hof method instructor.
Have you fell out of touch with your practice? — This is a great way to reignite the inner fire of breathwork into your daily life.
As stated by Wim Hof, ”the cold is your warm friend.” Unlock the myriad of benefits proper exposure to low temperatures provide to your body.
Learn about the science behind this wonderful method, how it works together with your body and mind to improve your overall health and capacity.
The plan for these sessions is that we can have a more holistic and personalized approach to your situation. First, we start with a 30 min conversation and consultation, where I learn about your specific needs and challenges so that we can define a set of tactics to help you reach your goals. We will develop a plan for your health where we may integrate breathwork with other sets of tools such as exercise, diet, cold exposure and meditation among others.
No time to waste, from the first session once we have gotten the opportunity to talk we will then dive into the practice of breathwork where you will get initiated or reconnected to the practice so that you can start unlocking the benefits it holds for your body, mind and spirit. Here you will lay down and I will guide you on a 40 - 50 min session of breathwork.
Finally, we go into a short guided meditation and we take a time to debrief and reflect on the experience. This will allow you to flow in the proper frequency for the rest of your day or night. Ready, energized and motivated to continue your daily practice.
• Set up a comfortable space, ideally where there is good air flow and that you feel safe.
• I need to see you during your practice in order to properly guide you, please make sure you can place your phone or computer where your whole body is in the frame.
• Bring a pillow to place under your knees and a blanket to cover if it is cold.
• Bring a blindfold if the space is too bright.
• It is recommended not to eat anything, but a light meal before the session is fine.
• Make sure you have good audio so that you can hear the instructions clearly.